Welcome to this Core Knowledge course on Sexually transmitted infections.
When you have completed this course, you will be able to:
- recognise the signs and symptoms associated with sexually and non-sexually transmitted genital tract infections
- investigate and treat genital tract infections
- describe the UK legislation that has been introduced to reduce the incidence of STIs
- adopt a holistic approach to the management of STIs
- describe the nature of HIV infection, the mode of transmission, diagnosis and treatment, as well as the long-term implications of this condition
- diagnose and manage STIs in pregnant women.
Sexually transmitted infections (including HIV) - 12 Month Access
Login to purchase
|Sexually transmitted infections (including HIV) - 12 Month Access
|Login to purchase