Welcome to this Advanced training course on Neonatal high dependency and intensive care.
When you have completed this course, you will be able to:
- understand the different levels of neonatal care
- know the limits of viability and survival rates at 22–26 weeks gestation
- understand antenatal counselling in preterm birth
- recognise the problems associated with prematurity
- understand hypoxic ischaemic encephalopathy (HIE), its management and outcomes.
Neonatal high dependency and intensive care - 12 Month Access
Login to purchase
|Neonatal high dependency and intensive care - 12 Month Access||£48.00||Login to purchase|