Uterine cavity surgery
You can access the Uterine cavity surgery tutorial for just £0.00 inc VAT. UK prices shown, other nationalities may qualify for reduced prices. If this tutorial is part of the member benefit package, Fellows, Members, registered Trainees and Associates should sign in to access the tutorial. Non-members can purchase access to tutorials but also need to sign in first. New users can register here.
When you have completed this tutorial you will be able to:
- assemble the hysteroscope and recognise the normal and abnormal appearance of the uterine cavity
- describe the instruments used in both diagnostic and operative hysteroscopy
- recognise the indications and technique of diagnostic, outpatient and operative hysteroscopy
- describe the main hysteroscopic procedures including:
- recognise the complications encountered during hysteroscopic surgery and ways to prevent and manage them.
£0.00 inc VAT