Skills needed to perform high-quality ultrasound
You can access the Ultrasound tutorial for just £40.00 . UK prices shown, other nationalities may qualify for reduced prices. If this tutorial is part of the member benefit package, Fellows, Members, registered Trainees and Associates should sign in to access the tutorial. Non-members can purchase access to tutorials but also need to sign in first. New users can register here.
When you have completed this tutorial you will:
- recognise the importance of being familiar with the ultrasound machine available to you and image optimisation
- be aware of the importance of a thorough and systematic scanning technique
- understand the normal anatomy of the non-pregnant female pelvis and normal early pregnancy ultrasound
- have knowledge of commonly encountered clinical challenges
- recognise what constitutes a good ultrasound report.