Disorders of liquor volume
You can access the Ultrasound scanning of fetal anomaly tutorial for just £40.00 . UK prices shown, other nationalities may qualify for reduced prices. If this tutorial is part of the member benefit package, Fellows, Members, registered Trainees and Associates should sign in to access the tutorial. Non-members can purchase access to tutorials but also need to sign in first. New users can register here.
When you have completed this tutorial you will be able to:
- provide a woman with appropriate pre-test counselling before a midtrimester anomaly scan
- describe the limitations of a midtrimester anomaly scan
- describe the ultrasound characteristics of normal fetal anatomy and a range of fetal abnormalities
- outline the further management of a range of fetal abnormalities that can be diagnosed on ultrasound
- discuss the prognosis for a range of fetal abnormalities
- understand the law relating to termination of pregnancy for fetal abnormality.