Welcome to the RCOG eLearning tutorial on What can we do to reduce racism?
When you have completed this tutorial you should be able to:
- have an awareness of what defines unconscious bias
- describe what constitutes culture, and cultural competence
- understand allyship and mentorship, and their roles in reducing differential attainment
- understand what one can do when witnessing racist behaviour
- understand what reverse mentoring is and its role
- develop some mechanisms to become a culturally-competent upstander, rather than bystander.
Launched April 2022.