eLearning and Teaching for Basic Laparoscopic Surgery
You can access the eLearning and Teaching for Basic Laparoscopic Surgery tutorial for just £40.00 . UK prices shown, other nationalities may qualify for reduced prices. If this tutorial is part of the member benefit package, Fellows, Members, registered Trainees and Associates should sign in to access the tutorial. Non-members can purchase access to tutorials but also need to sign in first. New users can register here.
When you have completed this tutorial you will be able to:
- understand the evidence for the use of laparoscopic surgery/laparoscopic simulation training
- understand the preoperative considerations in laparoscopic surgery
- understand the issues surrounding consent in laparoscopic surgery
- be familiar with laparoscopic equipment and theatre
- be aware of laparoscopic physiology and entry techniques
- know about common laparoscopic procedures
- have an understanding of postoperative care and complications.