Welcome to the RCOG eLearning Core knowledge tutorial on Assessment of lower urinary tract symptoms.
When you have completed this tutorial you will be able to:
- recognise and define lower urinary tract symptoms (LUTS)
- know the epidemiology and pathophysiology of LUTS
- describe the impact of LUTS
- take a thorough history and perform a physical examination relevant to urogynaecology
- name the investigations available for LUTS and be able to interpret them and decide when to conduct certain investigations according to their limitations.