Welcome to the eLearning Core Knowledge tutorial on Uterine cavity surgery.
When you have completed this tutorial you will be able to:
- assemble the hysteroscope and recognise the normal and abnormal appearance of the uterine cavity
- describe the instruments used in both diagnostic and operative hysteroscopy
- recognise the indications and technique of diagnostic, outpatient and operative hysteroscopy
- describe the main hysteroscopic procedures
- recognise the complications encountered during hysteroscopic surgery and ways to prevent and manage them.