You can access the Assisted reproduction tutorial for just £48.00 inc VAT. UK prices shown, other nationalities may qualify for reduced prices. If this tutorial is part of the member benefit package, Fellows, Members, registered Trainees and Associates should sign in to access the tutorial. Non-members can purchase access to tutorials but also need to sign in first. New users can register here.
When you have completed this tutorial you will be able to:
- outline the suitability of assisted reproduction treatments for the different diagnostic categories
- explain the principles of assisted reproduction treatments and their associated psychological stresses
- describe the complications associated with assisted reproduction treatments and their management
- summarise the outcomes and success of the different treatments
- identify pregnancy-related problems following assisted reproduction treatments
- identify fetal and neonatal complications following assisted reproduction treatments.
£48.00 inc VAT