Sequelae of hypoxia
You can access the Sequelae of hypoxia tutorial for just £48.00 inc VAT. UK prices shown, other nationalities may qualify for reduced prices. If this tutorial is part of the member benefit package, Fellows, Members, registered Trainees and Associates should sign in to access the tutorial. Non-members can purchase access to tutorials but also need to sign in first. New users can register here.
When you have completed this tutorial you will be able to:
- define hypoxia
- recognise the current rates of stillbirth, neonatal mortality in the UK (2009)
- describe the process for carrying out an assessment of a neonate at birth
- state criteria for diagnosis of intrapartum asphyxia
- identify different types of hypoxia
- list possible effects of hypoxia on the fetus
- understand a little about cerebral palsy and hypoxic ischaemic encephalopathy
- identify risk management issues.
£48.00 inc VAT