You can access the Postpartum sepsis tutorial for just £48.00 inc VAT. UK prices shown, other nationalities may qualify for reduced prices. If this tutorial is part of the member benefit package, Fellows, Members, registered Trainees and Associates should sign in to access the tutorial. Non-members can purchase access to tutorials but also need to sign in first. New users can register here.
When you have completed this tutorial, you will be able to:
- be aware of the common causes of postpartum infection
- appreciate the risk factors that may result in postpartum sepsis
- be aware of measures for prevention and control of group A streptococcal infection
- be able to clinically assess a postpartum woman presenting with signs of infection
- be able to effect appropriate management of women with common postpartum infections
- understand the consequences of delayed or inadequate treatment
- appreciate the value of liaison with colleagues from other specialties in very unwell women or women with unusual presentations.
£48.00 inc VAT