You can access the Postpartum haemorrhage tutorial for just £48.00 inc VAT. UK prices shown, other nationalities may qualify for reduced prices. If this tutorial is part of the member benefit package, Fellows, Members, registered Trainees and Associates should sign in to access the tutorial. Non-members can purchase access to tutorials but also need to sign in first. New users can register here.
When you have completed this tutorial, you will be able to:
- recognise the importance of defining the severity of PPH
- identify risk factors that contribute to PPH
- explain the importance of treating anaemia during the antenatal period
- apply your knowledge of PPH effectively in clinical practice
- recognise strategies for PPH prevention
- discuss the importance of a clear multidisciplinary management protocol
- learn the various techniques for the control of PPH
- recognise the appropriate use of blood and blood products
- describe the procedure for removing a retained placenta
- explain the pharmacology of cervical ripening and oxytocics.
£48.00 inc VAT