Assessment of the newborn and common neonatal problems
You can access the Assessment of the newborn and common neonatal problems tutorial for just £48.00 inc VAT. UK prices shown, other nationalities may qualify for reduced prices. If this tutorial is part of the member benefit package, Fellows, Members, registered Trainees and Associates should sign in to access the tutorial. Non-members can purchase access to tutorials but also need to sign in first. New users can register here.
When you have completed this tutorial, you will be able to:
- understand fetal circulation and the physiologic changes in fetal–neonatal transition
- distinguish abnormal transition from fetal to extrauterine life
- value the importance of the Apgar score
- understand and perform routine examination of a newborn
- acknowledge the importance of early breastfeeding
- identify and deal with common neonatal problems.
£48.00 inc VAT