You can access the Research tutorial for just £48.00 inc VAT. UK prices shown, other nationalities may qualify for reduced prices. If this tutorial is part of the member benefit package, Fellows, Members, registered Trainees and Associates should sign in to access the tutorial. Non-members can purchase access to tutorials but also need to sign in first. New users can register here.
When you have completed this tutorial, you will be able to:
- explain the difference between audit and research
- describe how to plan and analyse a research project
- summarise basic statistical methods
- recognise the principles of research ethics and conflicts of interest
- explain the principles of critical reading and undertake a critical review of scientific literature.
£48.00 inc VAT