You can access the Assessing evidence tutorial for just £48.00 inc VAT. UK prices shown, other nationalities may qualify for reduced prices. If this tutorial is part of the member benefit package, Fellows, Members, registered Trainees and Associates should sign in to access the tutorial. Non-members can purchase access to tutorials but also need to sign in first. New users can register here.
When you have completed this tutorial, you will be able to:
- recognise the principles of critical reading, and undertake critical review of scientific literature
- appraise a scientific paper and clinical guidelines
- use critical appraisal skills and apply these when reading literature
- recall the definitions and relevance of levels of evidence
- describe the development and application of clinical guidelines, integrated care pathways and protocols.
£48.00 inc VAT