You can access the Neurological disorders tutorial for just £48.00 inc VAT. UK prices shown, other nationalities may qualify for reduced prices. If this tutorial is part of the member benefit package, Fellows, Members, registered Trainees and Associates should sign in to access the tutorial. Non-members can purchase access to tutorials but also need to sign in first. New users can register here.
When you have completed this tutorial you will be able to:
- describe the neurological disorders most likely to present in a pregnant woman
- provide prenatal counselling and contraceptive advice, particularly with regard to epilepsy
- describe the risk of teratogenicity, with different antiepileptic medications (AEDs)
- explain the maternal effects of neurological disorders in pregnancy
- explain the fetal/neonatal effects of neurological disorders in pregnancy
- manage a pregnancy complicated by neurological disease.
£48.00 inc VAT