Neoplasia in pregnancy
You can access the Neoplasia in pregnancy tutorial for just £48.00 inc VAT. UK prices shown, other nationalities may qualify for reduced prices. If this tutorial is part of the member benefit package, Fellows, Members, registered Trainees and Associates should sign in to access the tutorial. Non-members can purchase access to tutorials but also need to sign in first. New users can register here.
When you have completed this tutorial you will be able to:
- describe the relative incidence of different cancers occurring during pregnancy
- describe the principles of diagnosis, investigation and management of the more common cancers
- recognise the normal from the abnormal, and formulate lists of differential diagnoses for common cancers
- describe the impact of pregnancy on the utilisation of chemotherapy, radiotherapy and surgery in the management of cancer
- use your knowledge to counsel pregnant women with cancer regarding their prognosis and that of their pregnancy.
£48.00 inc VAT