Connective tissue, bone and joint disorders
You can access the Connective tissue, bone and joint disorders tutorial for just £48.00 inc VAT. UK prices shown, other nationalities may qualify for reduced prices. If this tutorial is part of the member benefit package, Fellows, Members, registered Trainees and Associates should sign in to access the tutorial. Non-members can purchase access to tutorials but also need to sign in first. New users can register here.
When you have completed this tutorial you will be able to:
- describe the clinical characteristics of various connective tissue disorders and establish differential diagnosis
- describe the:
- interaction of the immune system and pregnancy
- effects of pregnancy on each individual condition
- effects of each disease on the mother and fetus
- principles and safety of pharmacotherapy
- need for multidisciplinary team care for these groups of patients
- outline management principles prior to pregnancy and during pregnancy and perform pre-pregnancy counselling
- describe long-term implications for each condition.
£48.00 inc VAT