You can access the Cardiac disease tutorial for just £48.00 inc VAT. UK prices shown, other nationalities may qualify for reduced prices. If this tutorial is part of the member benefit package, Fellows, Members, registered Trainees and Associates should sign in to access the tutorial. Non-members can purchase access to tutorials but also need to sign in first. New users can register here.
When you have completed this tutorial you will be able to:
- describe the epidemiology of heart disease in pregnancy
- understand the physiological cardiovascular changes that occur in pregnancy
- understand the pathophysiology of heart disease in pregnancy
- describe the clinical characteristics of various congenital and acquired heart diseases in pregnancy
- outline the management principles used for women with various types of heart disease in pregnancy.
£48.00 inc VAT