You can access the Preterm labour tutorial for just £40.00 . UK prices shown, other nationalities may qualify for reduced prices. If this tutorial is part of the member benefit package, Fellows, Members, registered Trainees and Associates should sign in to access the tutorial. Non-members can purchase access to tutorials but also need to sign in first. New users can register here.
When you have completed this tutorial you will be able to:
- describe the factors associated with spontaneous preterm delivery
- describe the methods employed in the prediction and prevention of preterm labour
- diagnose preterm labour
- manage preterm prelabour rupture of membranes (PPROM)
- manage spontaneous preterm delivery, including the use of tocolytics, steroids and antibiotics
- manage the delivery of the preterm infant.