Mechanisms of normal labour and birth
You can access the Mechanisms of normal labour and birth tutorial for just £48.00 inc VAT. UK prices shown, other nationalities may qualify for reduced prices. If this tutorial is part of the member benefit package, Fellows, Members, registered Trainees and Associates should sign in to access the tutorial. Non-members can purchase access to tutorials but also need to sign in first. New users can register here.
When you have completed this tutorial you will be able to:
- describe the anatomy of the fetal skull and female pelvis that is relevant to labour
- describe the changes that occur in the uterus during pregnancy
- describe the factors that are involved in the onset of labour
- describe the initiation of human labour (molecular mechanisms)
- outline the mechanism of normal labour and birth
- describe how to monitor progress in labour.
£48.00 inc VAT