Welcome to the eLearning Core Knowledge tutorial on Rape and forensic gynaecology.
When you have completed this tutorial you will be able to:
- demonstrate working knowledge of the law relating to sexual offences and the current issues affecting disclosure and reporting of sexual assault
- provide appropriate management when someone reports that they have suffered a sexual assault
- describe the basic principles of a forensic examination
- describe injury types using appropriate forensic terminology
- demonstrate knowledge of the long-term health consequences arising from sexual assault
- know how to write a statement.