Rape and forensic gynaecology
You can access the Rape and forensic gynaecology tutorial for just £40.00 . UK prices shown, other nationalities may qualify for reduced prices. If this tutorial is part of the member benefit package, Fellows, Members, registered Trainees and Associates should sign in to access the tutorial. Non-members can purchase access to tutorials but also need to sign in first. New users can register here.
When you have completed this tutorial you will be able to:
- demonstrate working knowledge of the law relating to sexual offences and the current issues affecting disclosure and reporting of sexual assault
- provide appropriate management when someone reports that they have suffered a sexual assault
- describe the basic principles of a forensic examination
- describe injury types using appropriate forensic terminology
- demonstrate knowledge of the long-term health consequences arising from sexual assault
- know how to write a statement.