You can access the Premenstrual disorders tutorial for just £48.00 inc VAT. UK prices shown, other nationalities may qualify for reduced prices. If this tutorial is part of the member benefit package, Fellows, Members, registered Trainees and Associates should sign in to access the tutorial. Non-members can purchase access to tutorials but also need to sign in first. New users can register here.
On completion of this tutorial you will be able to:
- demonstrate knowledge of the up-to-date terminology and classification of premenstrual disorders
- measure premenstrual symptoms and their impact
- describe the proposed aetiological theories
- understand the rationale behind using different treatment options for managing premenstrual disorders
- counsel women with premenstrual disorders and offer appropriate treatment.
£48.00 inc VAT