Welcome to the RCOG eLearning Core Knowledge tutorial on Paediatric and adolescent gynaecology.
When you have completed this tutorial, you will be able to:
- describe the anatomy and physiology of the prepubertal girl
- explain normal puberty and changes that occur
- investigate and manage common gynaecological problems in prepubertal girls
- investigate and manage teenage menstrual dysfunction
- assess müllerian anomalies including obstruction
- describe the causes of ambiguous genitalia and current treatment options.