Paediatric and adolescent gynaecology
You can access the Paediatric and adolescent gynaecology tutorial for just £48.00 inc VAT. UK prices shown, other nationalities may qualify for reduced prices. If this tutorial is part of the member benefit package, Fellows, Members, registered Trainees and Associates should sign in to access the tutorial. Non-members can purchase access to tutorials but also need to sign in first. New users can register here.
When you have completed this tutorial, you will be able to:
- describe the anatomy and physiology of the prepubertal girl
- explain normal puberty and changes that occur
- investigate and manage common gynaecological problems in prepubertal girls
- investigate and manage teenage menstrual dysfunction
- assess müllerian anomalies including obstruction
- describe the causes of ambiguous genitalia and current treatment options.
£48.00 inc VAT