Early pregnancy loss - trophoblast diseases
You can access the Early pregnancy loss - trophoblast diseases tutorial for just £48.00 inc VAT. UK prices shown, other nationalities may qualify for reduced prices. If this tutorial is part of the member benefit package, Fellows, Members, registered Trainees and Associates should sign in to access the tutorial. Non-members can purchase access to tutorials but also need to sign in first. New users can register here.
When you have completed this tutorial you should:
- have a comprehensive knowledge of the terminology, epidemiology, genetics, clinical presentation and ultrasound diagnosis of GTD
- have an awareness of differences in histopathology and genetics in relation to GTD
- understand the preference for treatment by surgical uterine evacuation
- understand the need for registration of GTN with trophoblastic screening centre (assuming UK-based practice)
- have an overview of the indications for chemotherapy for GTD
- have an overview of FIGO prognostic and anatomical staging systems, low- and high-risk classification and monochemotherapy versus multiple-drug chemotherapy regimens
- have a comprehensive understanding of contraception and advice regarding future pregnancies in women with previous molar disease and how this varies if chemotherapy was required.
£48.00 inc VAT