Welcome to the StratOG Core Training tutorial on Pre-invasive disease of the lower genital tract.
When you have completed this tutorial, you will be able to:
- describe the basic anatomy and histology of the cervix
- explain the concept of pre-invasive disease
- describe basic knowledge of the biology of human papillomavirus
- relate the role of human papillomavirus testing in the management of CIN
- recognise the benefit of screening for pre-invasive disease
- recall the treatment options for pre-invasive disease
- identify the benefits and limitations of immunisation against human papillomavirus disease.
- be able to acknowledge the recent changes in age range of screening; primary HPV screening role out in UK.
- to be able to manage VaIN/VIN/AIN/PAIN as a Colposcopist