Malignant disease of the uterus
You can access the Malignant disease of the uterus tutorial for just £40.00 . UK prices shown, other nationalities may qualify for reduced prices. If this tutorial is part of the member benefit package, Fellows, Members, registered Trainees and Associates should sign in to access the tutorial. Non-members can purchase access to tutorials but also need to sign in first. New users can register here.
When you have completed this tutorial, you will be able to:
- identify women with risk factors for endometrial cancer
- recall the relative risk of endometrial cancer
- recognise the various methods of investigating postmenopausal bleeding
- relate the value of staging and the treatment modalities for the various stages
- describe the different types of premalignant and malignant uterine pathology.