Germ cell tumours
You can access the Germ cell tumours tutorial for just £40.00 . UK prices shown, other nationalities may qualify for reduced prices. If this tutorial is part of the member benefit package, Fellows, Members, registered Trainees and Associates should sign in to access the tutorial. Non-members can purchase access to tutorials but also need to sign in first. New users can register here.
When you have completed this tutorial you will be able to:
- explain the different types of germ cell tumours and their origin
- discuss the incidence of these tumours and investigations required for this particular type of ovarian tumour
- explain the appropriate treatment
- counsel a woman and her family regarding the long-term effects of treatment on future fertility and the potential risks of the treatment itself
- explain the long-term prognosis of treatment for a germ cell tumour.