Principles of ultrasound
You can access the Principles of ultrasound tutorial for just £48.00 inc VAT. UK prices shown, other nationalities may qualify for reduced prices. If this tutorial is part of the member benefit package, Fellows, Members, registered Trainees and Associates should sign in to access the tutorial. Non-members can purchase access to tutorials but also need to sign in first. New users can register here.
When you have completed this tutorial you will be able to:
- apply ultrasound physics principles to optimise the ultrasound image
- obtain an accurate maternal history
- describe what information is required from an early pregnancy ultrasound and the limitations of this scan
- confirm intrauterine pregnancy
- confirm fetal viability
- use ultrasound to confirm miscarriage
- determine the number of gestations
- describe how to perform measurements for basic assessment of early pregnancy
- describe how to perform measurements for basic assessment of fetal size, liquor and the placenta.
£48.00 inc VAT