Obesity in pregnancy
You can access the Obesity in pregnancy tutorial for just £40.00 . UK prices shown, other nationalities may qualify for reduced prices. If this tutorial is part of the member benefit package, Fellows, Members, registered Trainees and Associates should sign in to access the tutorial. Non-members can purchase access to tutorials but also need to sign in first. New users can register here.
When you have completed this tutorial you will be able to:
- classify obesity and outline possible interventions prior to conception
- discuss maternal complications related to obesity in pregnancy
- summarise the specific risks that obesity poses to intrapartum care
- outline the risks to the fetus, both antenatally and intrapartum
- outline a management plan for women with obesity in pregnancy and during labour and delivery.