You can access the Genetic disorders tutorial for just £48.00 inc VAT. UK prices shown, other nationalities may qualify for reduced prices. If this tutorial is part of the member benefit package, Fellows, Members, registered Trainees and Associates should sign in to access the tutorial. Non-members can purchase access to tutorials but also need to sign in first. New users can register here.
When you have completed this tutorial, you will be able to:
- describe gene structure, function and modes of inheritance
- describe the genetic basis and phenotype of common aneuploidies
- explain the genetic basis and clinical implications of common single gene disorders
- describe the options for invasive testing in prenatal diagnosis
- explain the ethical and moral implications of genetic screening and diagnosis.
£48.00 inc VAT