You can access the Antepartum haemorrhage tutorial for just £48.00 inc VAT. UK prices shown, other nationalities may qualify for reduced prices. If this tutorial is part of the member benefit package, Fellows, Members, registered Trainees and Associates should sign in to access the tutorial. Non-members can purchase access to tutorials but also need to sign in first. New users can register here.
When you have completed this tutorial you will be able to:
- evaluate a woman with an APH
- be aware of the differential diagnoses
- diagnose a placenta praevia
- diagnose and manage placental abruption
- manage both conditions safely
- counsel a woman on the recurrence risks
- appreciate the importance of management protocols for the management of obstetric haemorrhage and be able to instigate guidelines including those for women who decline blood transfusion
- appreciate the importance of regular skill drills for management of collapse, massive obstetric haemorrhage.
£48.00 inc VAT