Kidney disease in pregnancy
You can access the Kidney disease in pregnancy tutorial for just £40.00 . UK prices shown, other nationalities may qualify for reduced prices. If this tutorial is part of the member benefit package, Fellows, Members, registered Trainees and Associates should sign in to access the tutorial. Non-members can purchase access to tutorials but also need to sign in first. New users can register here.
When you have completed this tutorial you will be able to:
- describe the normal anatomy and physiology of the renal system in pregnancy
- interpret measures of excretory kidney function and proteinuria
- outline CKD staging
- recognise common causes of kidney disease in the reproductive population
- describe the consequences of pregnancy on women with different stages of CKD
- recognise the effect of kidney disease on maternal and neonatal outcomes
- describe the principles of kidney transplantation and dialysis treatment and their impact on pregnancy
- be aware of medications used in kidney disease and any implications for the pregnant woman.