You can access the Gastrointestinal disease tutorial for just £48.00 inc VAT. UK prices shown, other nationalities may qualify for reduced prices. If this tutorial is part of the member benefit package, Fellows, Members, registered Trainees and Associates should sign in to access the tutorial. Non-members can purchase access to tutorials but also need to sign in first. New users can register here.
When you have completed this tutorial you will be able to:
- demonstrate the ability to cover relevant points in history
- perform and interpret appropriate investigations
- formulate a list of differential diagnoses
- formulate, implement and where appropriate modify a multi-disciplinary management plan, liaising with gastroenterologists and surgeons where appropriate
- counsel women accordingly regarding any maternal and fetal risks and safety of medicines.
£48.00 inc VAT