You can access the Haemorrhage tutorial for just £48.00 inc VAT. UK prices shown, other nationalities may qualify for reduced prices. If this tutorial is part of the member benefit package, Fellows, Members, registered Trainees and Associates should sign in to access the tutorial. Non-members can purchase access to tutorials but also need to sign in first. New users can register here.
When you have completed this tutorial you will be able to:
- recognise the signs and symptoms associated with major haemorrhage
- identify concealed bleeding (the signs of which can be more subtle)
- understand the various investigations required in major haemorrhage and how they influence management
- understand the roles of different blood products and when to use them
- recognise the importance of multidisciplinary team involvement including haematologists, anaesthetists and intensivists in managing a woman
- formulate a management algorithm to help manage haemorrhage in a stepwise manner, placing the interests of the woman at the center and involving her family as necessary.
£48.00 inc VAT