Gestational trophoblastic disease
You can access the Gestational trophoblastic disease tutorial for just £48.00 inc VAT. UK prices shown, other nationalities may qualify for reduced prices. If this tutorial is part of the member benefit package, Fellows, Members, registered Trainees and Associates should sign in to access the tutorial. Non-members can purchase access to tutorials but also need to sign in first. New users can register here.
When you have completed this tutorial you will be able to:
- identify the risk factors for GTD
- classify its types and understand its genetic basis
- understand its clinicopathological features and different modes of presentation
- appreciate the basis and limitations of investigations, including their value in treatment and follow up
- diagnose GTD based on the history, examination findings and investigation results and be able to formulate a management plan
- understand the different treatment options and their limitations
- appreciate the function and importance of multidisciplinary team working in the management of GTD
- understand the importance of follow up and advise women accordingly.
£48.00 inc VAT