Tubal causes of infertility
You can access the Tubal causes of infertility tutorial for just £42.00 inc VAT. UK prices shown, other nationalities may qualify for reduced prices. If this tutorial is part of the member benefit package, Fellows, Members, registered Trainees and Associates should sign in to access the tutorial. Non-members can purchase access to tutorials but also need to sign in first. New users can register here.
When you have completed this tutorial you will be able to:
- investigate for tubal fertility issues with an emphasis on indications for diagnostic and therapeutic laparoscopy
- understand the classification of tubal disease and its relevance to prognosis
- counsel women regarding decision making for tubal surgery
- discuss the role of reversal of sterilisation with women
- understand the role of assisted conception in tubal factor infertility.
£42.00 inc VAT