Male factor infertility
You can access the Male factor infertility tutorial for just £40.00 . UK prices shown, other nationalities may qualify for reduced prices. If this tutorial is part of the member benefit package, Fellows, Members, registered Trainees and Associates should sign in to access the tutorial. Non-members can purchase access to tutorials but also need to sign in first. New users can register here.
When you have completed this tutorial you will be able to:
- understand the normal process of spermatogenesis
- perform a thorough examination of the subfertile male
- arrange appropriate investigations focused on determining the underlying cause
- arrange appropriate referrals to aligned specialities
- counsel a patient with regards to treatment options
- understand the long-term health implications of male infertility and low testosterone.