Neonatal high dependency and intensive care
You can access the Neonatal high dependency and intensive care tutorial for just £48.00 inc VAT. UK prices shown, other nationalities may qualify for reduced prices. If this tutorial is part of the member benefit package, Fellows, Members, registered Trainees and Associates should sign in to access the tutorial. Non-members can purchase access to tutorials but also need to sign in first. New users can register here.
When you have completed this tutorial you will be able to:
- understand the different levels of neonatal care
- know the limits of viability and survival rates at 22–26 weeks gestation
- understand antenatal counselling in preterm birth
- recognise the problems associated with prematurity
- understand hypoxic ischaemic encephalopathy (HIE), its management and outcomes.
£48.00 inc VAT