Maternal resuscitation: skills drills for obstetric collapse
You can access the Maternal resuscitation: skills drills for obstetric collapse tutorial for just £13.92 inc VAT. UK prices shown, other nationalities may qualify for reduced prices. If this tutorial is part of the member benefit package, Fellows, Members, registered Trainees and Associates should sign in to access the tutorial. Non-members can purchase access to tutorials but also need to sign in first. New users can register here.
When you have completed this tutorial you will:
- easily recall the causes of maternal collapse and the principles of emergency management including CPR
- understand the different methods of training, learning and feedback in relation to skills training
- understand the importance of integrating multiprofessional team training within local clinical training and management of obstetric emergencies
- be able to set up and run drills on obstetric collapse
- debrief participants using knowledge of management of maternal collapse
- effectively facilitate discussion about non-technical skills.
This tutorial is part of a trio of tutorials including Maternal resuscitation: eclampsia drills and Maternal resuscitation: massive obstetric haemorrhage.
£13.92 inc VAT