Welcome to the RCOG eLearning ATSM tutorial on Skills drills for obstetric collapse.
When you have completed this tutorial you will:
- easily recall the causes of maternal collapse and the principles of emergency management including CPR
- understand the different methods of training, learning and feedback in relation to skills training
- understand the importance of integrating multiprofessional team training within local clinical training and management of obstetric emergencies
- be able to set up and run drills on obstetric collapse
- debrief participants using knowledge of management of maternal collapse
- effectively facilitate discussion about non-technical skills.
This tutorial is part of a trio of tutorials including Maternal resuscitation: eclampsia drills and Maternal resuscitation: massive obstetric haemorrhage.