You can access the Fetal resuscitation tutorial for just £40.00 . UK prices shown, other nationalities may qualify for reduced prices. If this tutorial is part of the member benefit package, Fellows, Members, registered Trainees and Associates should sign in to access the tutorial. Non-members can purchase access to tutorials but also need to sign in first. New users can register here.
When you have completed this tutorial you will be able to:
- understand the structure of a clinical assessment of an infant at birth
- explain the skills of basic neonatal resuscitation
- understand the varied admission criteria to neonatal units
- initiate a referral to a neonatal team and unit
- describe more advanced neonatal life support
- communicate to parents about a potential neonatal admission.