You can access the Trainees in difficulty tutorial for just £48.00 inc VAT. UK prices shown, other nationalities may qualify for reduced prices. If this tutorial is part of the member benefit package, Fellows, Members, registered Trainees and Associates should sign in to access the tutorial. Non-members can purchase access to tutorials but also need to sign in first. New users can register here.
When you have completed this tutorial you will be able to:
- identify trainees in difficulty and diagnose the underlying cause/causes of the problem. This includes:
- consideration of the different dimensions that may contribute to the problem
- identification of ‘early warning signs’ that might highlight a problem
- discuss the general principles in dealing with a trainee in difficulty
- outline the steps of the diagnostic framework required to conduct a systematic appraisal of poor performance
- understand the roles and responsibilities of the various individuals/organisations who may need to be involved when dealing with a trainee in difficulty, and the local and regional resources that can be accessed and utilised when required
- formulate and institute appropriate interventions/action plans to address identified areas of concern.
£48.00 inc VAT