Medical Education for general clinicians/trainees
You can access the Teaching tutorial for just £48.00 inc VAT. UK prices shown, other nationalities may qualify for reduced prices. If this tutorial is part of the member benefit package, Fellows, Members, registered Trainees and Associates should sign in to access the tutorial. Non-members can purchase access to tutorials but also need to sign in first. New users can register here.
When you have completed this tutorial you will:
- be able to demonstrate an understanding of the roles of the clinical teacher
- have an understanding of recent trends in medical education
- discuss how these trends have influenced the delivery of teaching and learning
- be equipped with the theory of how to develop good quality teaching sessions
- understand the principles of adult learning
- understand the skills of a competent teacher in the clinical setting.
£48.00 inc VAT