Coping with the risk management process
You can access the Step Up tutorial for just £24.00 inc VAT. UK prices shown, other nationalities may qualify for reduced prices. If this tutorial is part of the member benefit package, Fellows, Members, registered Trainees and Associates should sign in to access the tutorial. Non-members can purchase access to tutorials but also need to sign in first. New users can register here.
Welcome to the StratOG Non-Technical Skills eTutorial on Step Up.
When you have completed this eTutorial you will be able to:
- build your confidence in stepping up to ST3 level
- recognise anxieties you may have relating to this increased responsibility
- identify the common clinical and non-clinical skills essential to coping at ST3 level
- understand the expectations of the multidisciplinary team of an ST3, including midwife shift leader, anaesthetists, theatre staff and secretaries
- develop skills to ensure best practice in telephone consultations and in seeking help from your ST6/7 and consultant.
£24.00 inc VAT