- Dr Isioma Dianne Okolo
Isioma Dianne Okolo MRCOG
Isioma is the Trainee representative on the RCOG Race Equality Taskforce, stream 2. She is an ST7 Registrar in Southeast Scotland, having graduated from Edinburgh University in 2011. She obtained her membership of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists in 2018.
Isioma is currently out-of-programme, pursuing a research fellowship and public health Masters degree at Harvard Medical School. The focus of her fellowship is advancing social justice and equity in global women’s health, and promoting anti-racism in educational curriculums.
- Professor Andrew Weeks FRCOG (2022)
- Dr Charlotte Patient, FRCOG (Head of School of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Health Education East of England)
- Dr Bidisha Chatterjee, MRCOG (Trust Doctor O&G, West Suffolk Hospital)
- Dr Gioia Canciani, MRCOG (O&G Trainee, Health Education East of England)
- Dr Ibtisam Salim, MRCOG (O&G Trainee, Health Education East of England)
- Mrs Malini Prasad, FRCOG (Fellows and Members Representative, Race Equality Taskforce RCOG)