Low libido and desire disorders
You can access the Psychosexual disorders tutorial for just £40.00 . UK prices shown, other nationalities may qualify for reduced prices. If this tutorial is part of the member benefit package, Fellows, Members, registered Trainees and Associates should sign in to access the tutorial. Non-members can purchase access to tutorials but also need to sign in first. New users can register here.
When you have completed this tutorial you will be able to:
- explain the anatomy and physiology of the human sexual response
- describe the various ways that sexual problems can present
- create an environment in which a woman feels able to raise and discuss sexual issues
- initiate and review investigations to exclude a physical cause for a sexual problem
- initiate the correct management option for each sexual problems
- outline the principles of psychosexual therapy (counselling), and know how these differ according to the different therapeutic approach used
- know the conscious and unconscious processes that contribute to the aetiology of psychosexual dysfunction
- provide brief counselling to a woman up to your own level of competency and refer where appropriate.