Colposcopy in pregnancy
You can access the Pre-invasive disease of the lower genital tract tutorial for just £40.00 . UK prices shown, other nationalities may qualify for reduced prices. If this tutorial is part of the member benefit package, Fellows, Members, registered Trainees and Associates should sign in to access the tutorial. Non-members can purchase access to tutorials but also need to sign in first. New users can register here.
When you have completed this tutorial, you will be able to:
- describe the basic anatomy and histology of the cervix
- explain the concept of pre-invasive disease
- describe basic knowledge of the biology of human papillomavirus
- relate the role of human papillomavirus testing in the management of CIN
- recognise the benefit of screening for pre-invasive disease
- recall the treatment options for pre-invasive disease
- identify the benefits and limitations of immunisation against human papillomavirus disease.