You can access the Perinatal mental health tutorial for just £48.00 inc VAT. UK prices shown, other nationalities may qualify for reduced prices. If this tutorial is part of the member benefit package, Fellows, Members, registered Trainees and Associates should sign in to access the tutorial. Non-members can purchase access to tutorials but also need to sign in first. New users can register here.
When you have completed this tutorial, you will be able to:
- explain the normal changes in mood that can occur following childbirth
- describe the clinical characteristics of the different psychiatric conditions that occur in pregnancy and the postpartum period
- describe the management of serious psychiatric disorders through pregnancy and the postnatal period including the options for treatments in pregnancy and breastfeeding
- identify the risks associated with psychiatric disorders
- understand the need for multidisciplinary working and a close relationship between obstetric and perinatal mental health services.
£48.00 inc VAT