There are currently a number of known issues/bugs with the Training ePortfolio which we are working closely with our ePortfolio developer to resolve. Recently deployed fixes are listed below.
Recently deployed fixes
- Team Observation Forms
Process improvements – to ensure that:
- the process is more intuitive
- anonymised TO1 comments are visible to and easily accessible by the trainee and all associated roles (ARCP panel/College Tutor/General Supervisor/etc.) on the TO2
- trainees do not create multiple Self-TO1s in error.
- Pre-2019 Advanced Curriculum Competencies/Supervisor’s Report forms
- Previously only visible to the trainee’s supervisor
- Now visible to the trainee and all other relevant roles, e.g. ARCP panel/College Tutor/General Supervisor/etc.
- ESR - supervisor feedback free-text fields
- The "Global Judgement" sections of the Core and SST ESRs have been adjusted to allow for supervisor feedback
- Tick boxes changed to Yes/No radio buttons (mandatory), and comment boxes changed to "Justify your decision" (mandatory).
- Moving assessments/log entries between training posts – it is now possible for RCOG Administrators to move trainee assessments between training posts if they have been incorrectly associated, however, appropriate authorisation is required.
- Assessment requests – automated reminders now go out to assessors one week before assessment request expiry.
- Disappearing assessment links – we have now rectified an issue where assessment links were disappearing from the Key Skills to which they had been linked.
- Login page “Captcha” – this has now been removed from the site.
The next issues/bugs we have prioritised to fix by the end of August 2020 are listed here.